Goat Situation Report, January - December 2016

January 2016 to December 2016

Inventory

As of January 1, 2017, the total inventory of goat was 3.71 million heads. It increased by 1.30 percent from the previous year’s inventory of 3.66 million heads. Share of backyard farms was 98.62 percent or 3.66 million heads while the remaining 1.38 percent or 0.05 million heads of goat were raised in commercial farms.

Industry Performance Reports